We undertake annual Company Audits to meet ASIC requirements for the following organisations – www.asic.gov.au:
1. Companies limited by Members Guarantee
2. Companies with majority foreign ownership
3. Subsidiaries of overseas companies
4. Large proprietary companies as defined by the Corporations Act that meet at least two out of the following three tests:
The consolidated revenue for the financial year of the company and any entities it controls is $50 million or more
the value of the consolidated gross assets at the end of the financial year of the company and any entities it controls is $25 million or more,
and the company and any entities it controls have 100 or more employees at the end of the financial year.
5. We are also licensed to audit New Zealand Companies to meet the requirements of the New Zealand Companies Office – www.business.govt.nz/companies/
6. Most of our Company Audit clients are introduced to us by the accountancy firms which do not have a Registered Company Auditor
The AUASB issued the revised Standard of Review Engagements ASRE 2400 in 2013. A review engagement is a non-audit, limited assurance engagement. It is appropriate for audit-exempt SME’s who want to provide a level of assurance over financial statements between that which is provided by an audit (reasonable assurance) and a compilation report (no assurance).
We welcome your enquiry for further information by completing our on-line form in the Contact Us section below.